add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Tech in Motion: Philadelphia Message Board › Free Training next week!

Free Training next week! Build your first Mobile App with HTML5, JavaScript, PhoneGap and a BaaS

A former member
Post #: 1

I’m organizing a free, one-day mobile training at Penn State Great Valley in Malvern, PA next Wednesday April 24 and Thursday April 25 (the same content will be repeated on both days).

The aim of the workshop is to teach you everything you need to know to build a mobile app, in one day!

I have done this training before (hundreds of people have taken it in Austin, LA, Denver, San Francisco, San Jose and Amsterdam) to rave reviews — see the event page to read what previous attendees have to say about it!

The training will cover the following topics:
- Essential mobile features of HTML5
- How to use a UI framework like jQuery Mobile to quickly build an app interface
- How to use a Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- How to package your HTML5 code as a native app for iOS/iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry — with PhoneGap/Cordova

If you’re interested, you can see more details and reserve your seat here:­

Or you can email me directly if you have any questions!