addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Thank You

Thank You

Justin M.
user 18175421
Boston, MA
Hey Everyone

I just wanted to thank everyone for the awesome turn out last night. When we started this group we had no idea it would become so big so fast.

Our next meetup with take place September 21st on .NET Enterprise Computing, so please be sure RSVP for that!

Also, we uploaded a few pictures, some of them came from Bill Toll (Thanks Bill) but I know there are more out there so if anyone has more, please feel free to upload them!

Again, thanks to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates for getting this going for us, we honestly couldn't have done it without them. Feel free to thank them on Twitter (Here and Here­) or Facebook (Here­ and Here­)

Again if anyone has any questions about the group I can reached the quickest on Twitter (@TweetsByJmiller­)

If anyone has any questions about HTML5 Dale can be reached at (@DaleCruse­)

Thanks again everyone, See you September 21!

#BostonTech

Justin