Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Lab Engineer Cambridge MA Contract to Perm $30-35 /hr
|A former member||
Are you looking for a unique opportunity in which you can use all of your network engineering know how along with an interesting company that will allow you to work with VMware and SQL? This is an excellent opportunity for you then.
Our client is currently seeking a lab engineer to maintain their SQE testing servers, as well as their engineering servers. They will be installing VMware both on a physical host and a virtual cluster. In addition, they will be maintaining lab documentation, tools, guidelines and procedures that might be required in the lab on a daily basis. An ideal candidate would be maintaining software systems
Education Minimum: BS, BA or equivalent or 4+ years of relevant work experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Top-level level support of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems
• Strong experience with VMWare support and configuration skills
• Good familiarity and understand of TCP/IP and networking tools within a windows environment
• Experience with Microsoft IIS and Apache Tomcat support and administration skills
• Understanding of SQL administration and support
• Software Quality or Software Testing background a strong plus