Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Professional Services Security Consultant
|A former member||
If you’re a hacker or a security expert looking to test your chops on a real proving ground, We’ve got a great opportunity for you.
Our client is a security service group and they’re currently seeking a Professional Services Security Consultant to conduct ethical hacking in real-world situations to test and improve the security measures of their clientele. An ideal client would have a good deal of experience with penetration testing.
• Analyze test findings and prepare personalized summaries of critical exposures and suggested next steps for customers
• Conduct ethical hacking and penetration testing to replicate real-world attacks against customers’ networks, systems and applications, pinpointing critical information security weaknesses in the most proactive way possible
• Deliver technical presentations to network and security professionals both in person and via phone or web conferencing
• Develop and maintain strong technical relationships with our partners, prospects, and customers in order to establish new opportunities and support existing ones
• Provide product training to our current customers, partners and prospects
• Approximately 30% travel to client sites or industry events across the country.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field strongly preferred
• An in-depth understanding of ethical penetration test methodologies and best practices
• Experience with Windows (XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7) and Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, etc.)
• Knowledge of networking & vulnerability scanners and network-based and/or application-level attacks and mitigation methods as well as system-level attacks and mitigation methods with a competency in Windows, *nix or Mac OS X
• Expertise with at least 2 years of working experience in penetration testing - performing assessments, researching exploits and vulnerabilities
• Experience building and breaking web frameworks, including the use of XSS, CSRF, and SQL injection
• MCSE, MCP+I, CISSP, CEH is a plus
If interested, please email David.Schneider@jobspringpartners.com