Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Gaming Company on the South Shore Seeks Windows System Administrator 65-75K
Our Client is looking for a highly organized, self-motivated systems administrator to assist with IT support of their infrastructure. Candidates should be able to work as part of a team but equally will work unsupervised.
• Diagnose and resolve desktop and server hardware/software issues.
• Maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting day to day file storage, email systems and backup operations.
• Basic network configuration of switches and firewalls.
• 5 years’ experience
• Experience supporting and diagnosing issues with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
• Understanding of common network protocols/services
• Knowledge of server and PC workstation hardware
• Dedication, teamwork and professionalism
• Must be physically capable of moving typical desktop and server hardware
• Preferred CS or MIS degree
• Shell or batch scripting experience
• Knowledge of Linux, Apple Mac
• IT support experience in a creative environment
• Interest and knowledge of games and game development
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.