Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Product Support Engineer Boston MA 60-70K + Benefits
|A former member||
In today’s market, the most impressive technical people are the ones with strong communication skills that help round out a highly technical background.
With that in mind, my client is currently seeking a product support engineer to provide customer assistance and to act as a “product expert” who can provide training and feedback when needed. This is a great opportunity to expand your technical skill set while working with some great people.
• Open cases and resolve them with customers by email and phone, providing them with all options and helping them find the one that fits their needs.
• Contribute to the frequently-asked questions (FAQ) database and support test environment to quickly replicate customer issues.
• Participate in flexible out-of-hours rotations to assist customers more fully.
• 6+ years of working experience with enterprise-level software systems in a client-facing role.
• Experience with three or more of the following:
• J2EE application services such as WebSphere , Tomcat, JBoss, and WebLogic or
• Web-based application consulting and support (MS IIS, Apache)
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), X.509 certificates, SSL/TLS
• Linux-based and Windows servers, Active Directory, LDAP-based directories, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls
• Database systems such as Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL.
• Top class problem solving skills.
• Experience with any of the following:
• Identity & Access Management and/or federation experience with CA SiteMinder/IdentityMinder, Oracle Access Manager or IBM Tivoli Access Manager,
• SAML, OAuth, OpenID, SOAP, Kerberos.
• User Provisioning.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!