Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Senior Windows System Administrator in Boston 80-100K
Our client, located in Downtown Boston, MA, is looking for a Senior System Administrator. Reporting to the CIO, the Senior Systems Administrator will have overall responsibility for the entire information technology department. This individual will manage and maintain the corporate-wide network of servers, both physical and virtual.
• Install, monitor and maintain VMware, Windows server, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2010, SQL server, SCCM, WSUS.
• Equalogic and NetApp SANs, SonicWALL networking devices and Dell switches.
• Experience with enterprise backup solutions.
• Responsibility for and compliance with written processes, IT change management; Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Manage a shared ticket queue of daily system requests.
Preferred Education, Skills, Eperience
MCSE and/or MCITP certification.
Technical Skills & Experience
5-7 years’ experience in Information Technology
Strong technical knowledge of VMWare ESX / ESXi
5+ years’ experience managing a Windows 2003/2008 domain(s).
5+ years’ experience design & management of enterprise backup and recovery systems.
3 years’ experience Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning, performance monitoring, maintenance and development.