Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Linux System Administrator in Salisbury, MA
Our client is an incredibly ambitious company in Salisbury, MA looking for an internal Linux System Administrator to support its growing infrastructure. With an eye for technology and a smart business plan, an ideal candidate can look forward to helping the company grow to where the Cloud is the limit.
• 3+ years of Linux System administration, Red Hat, Centos, and Ubuntu preferred.
• Extensive work with Puppet or similar configuration management tool
• Previous experience administering internet-facing sites using change management controls
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot unknown problems efficiently.
• Solid understanding of networking configuration
• Experience configuring and replicating MySQL. Understanding of SQL and database concepts.
• Familiarity with monitoring technologies such as NAGIOS and Cacti.
• Demonstrable knowledge of a scripting language
• Excellent customer facing skills, communication, and team-work skills
• Strong personal organization and task management skills.
• 24/7 on-call rotation.
• Similarity with tools and products we use: Esper, Terracotta, Cacti, Graphite, Jetty, Splunk
Local Candidates Only. Interested candidates should respond with a resume.