align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Win8 Developer Workshop at Microsoft Store - Oct 29th

Win8 Developer Workshop at Microsoft Store - Oct 29th

Jim O.
jimoneil
Acton, MA
Post #: 10
Thank you to all the Tech in Motion members that came out last night to hear about Windows 8. As I indicated during the session, we wanted to provide a separate opportunity for folks to get hands-on and dive a bit deeper with the development tools and APIs at a focused workshop event at the Microsoft Store located in the Prudential Center.

We're extending this invitation to Tech in Motion members only for the event on Monday, Oct 29th, from 6 to 9 p.m. There is limited space available, so do pre-register (it's free and we'll feed you!).

We welcome you to bring your laptops to play along! to get set up ahead of time, we'd recommend that you:

If you have any questions on the event or getting setup for it ahead of time, please do not hesitate to contact me via my blog.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you again and hearing about your great app ideas!

Jim O'Neil
Technology Evangelist, Microsoft
@jimoneil