Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Technical Support Engineer in Woburn MA 60-80K + Benefits
Technical Support Engineer needed for growing startup in Woburn MA! This is NOT a Desktop or Help Desk role; you would be doing remote Technical Support for clients in the US. You will be joining a team of technical enthusiasts.
We need someone that has an overall Windows Systems Administration background with a heavy emphasis on SharePoint. Also you MUST HAVE good verbal and written skills.
Must have skills:
• 2-5+ years experience in a Technical Support role supporting customers or clients
• Windows OS (2008/2003)
• Active Directory Experience (Group Policy and Account Creation)
• Exchange (2003, 2007, or 2010)
• MS SQL Experience (2005 or 2008)
• SharePoint Experience (MOSS or 2010)
• Strong analytical and technical writing skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical clients
• This is a 1st shift 9-5 role, but must be flexible to work 2nd or 3rd shifts on rotation
This is a full-time position with a lot of opportunity for growth and eventually manage your own support team. We are looking for candidates that are extremely outgoing, and want to learn/grow their skill set.
Local Candidates Only
If interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org