Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Linux Security Engineer in Boston, MA 90-110K + Benefits
|A former member||
If you’re a hacker or a security expert looking to test your chops on a real proving ground, we’ve got a great opportunity for you.
A local hospital is currently seeking a Senior Security Engineer to conduct ethical hacking in real-world situations to test and improve the security measures of their internal network. This is an internal role that is full-time, and in Boston, MA.
To qualify for the Senior Security Engineer position, candidates must have the following requirements:
• 5+ years experience in a Linux environment (RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubunti, Fedora)
• 5+ years experience with Cisco Routing/Switching
• 5+ years of experience with information security systems
• Familiarity with IPS/IDS
• 3-5 years experience with encryption
• Strong authentication solutions
• Contributed or written security policies
• Cisco Unified Communications Deployment & Support experience vital
• Experience in Configuration & Change Management processes
• Experience with Firewall administration (Checkpoint, PIX, and ASA)
• Excellence in testing and documentation of procedures
• Strong grasp of networking concepts and design
• Experience in implementing and monitoring audit and event logging and analysis
• Knowledge at the expert level of TCP/IP networks, connections, wiring and cabling, and network management
• Solid knowledge of Spanning Tree Protocol
• Solid knowledge of EIGRP / RIP2 / OSPF / BGP
• Solid knowledge of Stacking Protocols. VSS experience is beneficial
• IPC Trader Turrets very valuable
• Advanced level networking certifications such as CCVP/CCNP (Cisco) & CCSA/CCSE (Checkpoint), CISSP a plus
• Experience with routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
Pluses for this position include:
-Degree in Computer Science or some related field
No sponsorship provided. Local candidates only.
If interested, please send resume to Lindsay.Houle@JobspringPartners.com. We look forward to hearing from you!