align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Boston Security Meetup

Boston Security Meetup

Shane
user 11645042
Portsmouth, NH
Hello,

I wanted to send you a message because you were part of our Tech in Motion meetup sponsored by Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates in Boston. Since you’re a part of this meetup I figured you would also want to hear about another meetup group that Jobspring Partners has been sponsoring for the past few years. It is called the Boston Security Meetup and is specifically centered around different security topics in the IT field. Below is the link, feel free to pass it along to anyone you know of that would be interested, and I hope to see you at the next meeting!

http://securitymeetup...­