Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › 2nd Level Support/Implementation Engineer in Watertown MA 80-100K + Benefits
Do you enjoying providing valuable support and information to potential clients? Do you enjoy an opportunity to put your hardware skills to good use? This may be the perfect job for you.
Our client is currently seeking a Support and Implementation Engineer to aid in the preservation and maintenance of their infrastructure.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the delivery team on the implementation of our client’s customer accounts.
• Serve as the customer's primary point of contact for project coordination and technical configuration assistance
• Assist clients with their use of their service, functioning as 2nd level support for our customer base with after-hours coverage as needed.
• Provide detailed training sessions to partners and customers
• Create customer FAQ's and work to streamline the support processes as appropriate
• Provide exceptional support to customers, partners, resellers and internal staff
• Strong experience managing customer facing implementations of 3rd party IT services.
• Well-built understanding of internet fundamentals, network routing and email delivery
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory or other email platforms
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills that can you will use to explain complex technical topics in a clear and straight forward manner
• Strong Windows 2003/2008 OS
• Active Directory
• Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010 (Migration experience a huge plus)
• Database Experience (SQL 2005, 2008, but not expecting a DBA)
Local Candidates only.
If interested send resume to email@example.com