Tech in Motion: Boston Message Board › Anyone looking for a new DevOps opportunity in Cambridge??
|A former member||
Our client is a tight-knit, web startup in Cambridge who has designed a product that’s sold and used around the world. They’re currently looking for a DevOps Engineer who’s looking for a high availability, fast-paced environment where you’re not only supporting internal users but international clients as well. You would touch everything from networking equipment, to servers to workstations, making you the “middle-man” between the QA/Dev team and the IT/Networking team in their mixed Linux and Windows environment. The two teams need someone who’s going to automate processes for them with OpenSource tools, freeing everyone from the same mundane tasks! If you’re looking for a new career with defined guidelines and tasks, this is not for you. They need someone who can roll with the punches, who’s eager to get their hands on a variety of technologies
They need to have
• Experience in maintaining Postgres and MySQL databases
• Windows (03, 08, 12) and Linux (Red Hat) server administration experience
• AWS (EC2) deployment and maintenance in a production environment
• Strong knowledge of virtualization (VMware and Xen) spin-up and maintenance
• VPN connection creation
• Any OpenSource tools that could help automate process in the environment!
If you’re the type who enjoys setting up a home network to build (and break) up, then you’ll find yourself right at home here.
If you're interested send me an updated copy of your resume to Casey.Popkins@jobspringpartners.com