Tech In Motion: Orange County Message Board › Updates and Big Thanks!

Updates and Big Thanks!

Brittani Allred
user 34849632
Newport Beach, CA
Hi Tech in Motion members,
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who came out last night to our Bitcoin Fireside chat with Brock Pierce, Ash Kumra, TCVN and Total-Apps!  I don’t know about you guys, but I feel that we were given such a clear and concise understanding of what bitcoin (and Bitcoin) is, so we just really want to thank Brock again for his compelling chat!  We have some great pictures from the event up on our Facebook page, so be sure to like the page and tag yourselves.
We are launching our March Entertainment Demo and Drinks event today and want you all to know how excited we are to have Total Cinema 360, Mobile First Entertainment, Desksite and ChatApp demoing March 26th!  This event will be held at Eureka Building in their state of the art outdoor venue, so RSVP today!
As always, if you would like to sponsor one of our events, please reach out to Olivia or myself and we will get you all the information needed.
Microsoft is especially interested in hearing what Tech in Motion’s community thinks about them and their Consumer Apps & Services. Please share your feedback, and enter in to win 1 of the five $100 Amazon Gift cards Microsoft’s giving away as a thank you for your time. For any questions or additional feedback, you can also reach out to globalmeetups@microso­ft.com
Brittani + Olivia