addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Electronic Music Moves the Triangle Message Board › Techno Moves the Triangle Milestone - 300 Members!

Techno Moves the Triangle Milestone - 300 Members!

April
user 6412485
Cary, NC
Hi all!

Thanks to all of you, particularly Kim (Purrfekt) and the rest of the leadership team for making this group far more successful than I could have ever imagined!

With 300 past events in two years, 100 coming up and 45 of us going to Tiesto a week from today, I couldn't be more excited about the future of the group. My dream is that it will help the Triangle have the vibrant EDM scene it deserves, with frequent visits from internationally known DJs.

Keep scheduling great events, and having a blast dancing your butts off!

April