addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Electronic Music Moves the Triangle Message Board › Meetup details changed: Tiësto @ Longbranch

Meetup details changed: Tiësto @ Longbranch

Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: The Longbranch
600 Creekside Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 829-1125

******************************­

This should be a great show. I am excited we have such a large sign up!

I think the Carolina Ale House is the best choice for the preshow meetup since it is right next door to the Longbranch. It is not great for having any sort of real conversation, however it makes for good parking. Meeting there at 6:30p should give us plenty of time to eat and then be ready to dance. According to the responses, we only have 8 people confirmed for meeting before the show. If more are planning to join us, you need to indicate that by 12 noon on Tuesday. I’ll see about reserving a table, if we can, with an accurate count. I would prefer you note in your RSVP, that you are coming to dinner and if you have your ticket already. Thanks and I can't wait to see everyone and DANCE!

This is the current head count:

Kim (Purrfekt)

April

Mark

Anna

Brooke

Valerie Waters

Teesha

Erica

A former member
Post #: 1
I will be coming from Boone and still am not sure what time I will roll in. I am hoping by 7-730. I will come directly to CAH when I get there. Just keep me up on what's going on, but at this point, you can count me in 100%. As we get closer I will post my cell just in case.

Brooke