Electronic Music Moves the Triangle Message Board › Above and Beyond in Phoenix next Wednesday!

Above and Beyond in Phoenix next Wednesday!

A former member
Where are all my real EDM fans at? Above and Beyond are one of the top trance acts (ranked #5 of all dj's in the world)! Next Wednesday will be an epic event! This will be my 5th time seeing them..and trust me, it there will be no fluff like Tiesto currently spins...All bangin trance all night long! Last time we went to see Gareth Emery we had a good group and we stayed @ the hotel next door. If there is ever an event to take off work for, this is it! So come on peeps, jump on board! We will make a meetup for caravaning over as well for whoever is interested....Woo hoo! Can't wait!
A former member
Post #: 4
Let's do this! Definately my favorite trance group. I never pass a chance to see them.

(Btw in case others didn't know, this is at the Phoenix night club in Charlotte)
Brian K.
brian428
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
Got 3 peeps going, went for the VIP since it was only $25 and I've been to the place (when it was Mythos) enough to know it's worth it for a bit more room and generally better view of the decks. :-D
A former member
Post #: 5
Interesting. That might encourage me to go for the VIP... Besides I haven't seen the club since they renovated so it might be cool to checkout what they did upstairs.