addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Electronic Music Moves the Triangle Message Board › 80's dance - what are your favorite 80's party songs?

80's dance - what are your favorite 80's party songs?

My Favorite D.
DJInternational
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
I DJ 80's old school dance music. Im building a list of 80's Dance Music to play on Friday nights at Troy Mezze Lounge. I would like to know what are your top 5 eighties dance music that you like to hear while dancing. Here are my 5 favorites.

1. Prince "Baby I'm Star"
2. Michael Jackson "Wanna be starting something"
3. Cameo "Word Up"
4. Journey "Don't Stop Believing"
5. Sting "Set Them Free"

Would you list for me your fav 5 eighties dance songs. Im interested in seeing what 80's music make you get up and jam. Email me your list at or Join me every Friday at Troy Mezze Lounge Erotic City 80's dance party 317 Blake St Downtown Raleigh City Market.

Click here to download my 80's mp3 dance mix. Its free of charge.

Thank you and enjoy!