Techno Moves the Triangle Message Board › New EDM Music Production Meeting/Forum

New EDM Music Production Meeting/Forum

Steven F.
StevenFeinberg
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 31
Hey guys,

Mosaic is hoping to start a monthly meetup group focused on music production with the goal of creating new collaborations, relationships, and opportunities for Triangle EDM producers of all skill levels, professional experience, and backgrounds. Each month, we're hoping to eventually feature a guest speaker from the group who will offer advice, tutorials, etc. We'll reserve part of the upstars sofa room so people can sit down, bring their laptops & hardware in, etc. After the event, Mosaic’s decks will be open to the attendees to showcase their creations.

In order to ensure maximum availability for those interested, we’d like to know if this new event would be best held on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, and at what time?

Thanks!

Steven
Eddy
user 14750731
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
Seeing that this post is from almost a year ago, I am probably too late. This sounds like something I would absolutely love to get into. I used to be a producer, learned everything on my own and produced a series of tracks during my high school and early college days. I would love to learn this on a more professional level. Please let me know if you have something like this going on, because taking professional online classes for something like this is not kind to the bank account.
Steven F.
StevenFeinberg
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 34
We actually hosted a few meetings, but didn't get a big enough turnout to really keep it going. I'm in full support of the idea, if anyone wants to restart the meetup and host it, please let me know and I'll be happy to give you guys a couch area at Mosaic to have the event!

Steven