addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Electronic Music Moves the Triangle Message Board › New Meetup: Mosaic Spring Music Fest Year 2

New Meetup: Mosaic Spring Music Fest Year 2

April
user 6412485
Cary, NC
Announcing a new Meetup for Techno Moves the Triangle!

What: Mosaic Spring Music Fest Year 2

When: Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:00 PM

Where:
Mosaic Wine Lounge
517 W Jones St
Raleigh, NC 27604

Hi all!

Thanks to our member, DJ Steven Feinberg of Mosaic, for letting us know about this!

Mosaic Wine et Lounge in Raleigh is hosting its second annual Spring Music Fest. There will be 50 DJs in 11 days, May 13th - 23rd.

Start Time: Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 5:00pm
End Time: Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 2:00am

Mosaic Wine et Lounge Indoors and Outdoors
517 W. Jones St.
Raleigh, NC

For the DJ lineup, see:
/http://www.mosaicspri...­

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
Post #: 104
April, are you going to make it to any of the MSMF nights? I hope so, it has been too long since I've seen you!
April
user 6412485
Cary, NC
Post #: 9
April, are you going to make it to any of the MSMF nights? I hope so, it has been too long since I've seen you!

Hi Kim! Mark and I stopped by Mosaic on Friday the 15th, and hung out until 11:35. Then we moved on to Legends.

I agree it's been too long since I saw you guys, and I'll talk to Mark about making it on the 21st.