align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Electronic Music Moves the Triangle Message Board › New Calendar post: VINYL RULES - The Most Underground Sh*t In The Whole World

New Calendar post: VINYL RULES - The Most Underground Sh*t In The Whole World

Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
Announcing a new Calendar post for Techno Moves the Triangle!

I know it is very last minute, but I just saw it

What: VINYL RULES -
The Most Underground Sh*t In The Whole World
FREE PARTY!!!

Start Time: Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:00pm
End Time: Friday, June 18, 2010 at 2:00am
Street: 403 West Rosemary
City/Town: Chapel Hill, NC

Description

THIS THURSDAY at VINYL RULES, We Have A Very Special Guest DJ, TODD FATJO aka Fatjo straight from Brooklyn NYC. Todd Fatjo has been DJing (mostly vinyl) for 16 years. He plays a wide range of electronic music and has destroyed countless dance floors at top venues and events all over the country. Todd is based in NYC, but has played from Boston to Miami to San Francisco to the desert and back. His NYC resume includes super clubs like Limelight, Studio B, Rebel, Shelter And Exit - to smaller clubs & lounges like Sullivan Room, Love, Blvd/Crash Mansion, Remote Lounge, Cafe Deville, Le Souk, The Delancy, Porch, The Hook and so on...and on...and on.

Todd recently played at the Ultra Music Festival at WMC in '09 and Opulent Temple in '09 (largest sound camp at Burning Man). He's also played alongside Carl Cox, DJ Dara, DJ Pierre, DJ Dan, Lee Coombes, Dieslboy, etc., etc., etc.

DONT MISS THIS RARE FIRST APPEARANCE.

Also on deck will be partners in crime NICK D50 AND K-ROX mixing choice breaks and sneaky techno with 2 channels up the whole time while holding margaritas like it aint no thang
NEWS FLASH! This just in!

Aldo will be playing out his first live 1 hour set ever!
This is definitely a ?don?t miss? event. So don?t f*@kin miss it!

One love
VINYL RULES CREW

SHOUTOUT To Justin S, Tony N, Gruvglu, Diffuse Audio, Dulce, Illegal Leopard, R3el, 2315, Sound Cartel and Turnstyle.
Much Respect

fb invite: http://www.facebook.c...­

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 7
This should be fun!!
Kim (.
Purrfekt
Cary, NC
Post #: 116
I think it sounds great, I wish I had seen it earlier. I have to work until 12:30am, but I will try to get out early to catch, at least, part or the show. I'll post it as an event since there seems to be interest!