addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
robbie
user 7084566
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
I was able to make it out last Saturday and I must say that liquid is an awesome club! This place definitely has potential to be our main stomping ground. No top forty club bullshit, decent djs and plenty of eccentric peeps and old school ravers. On a Saturday! It has been a while sense Raleigh could say that so lets put some real soul back in this town and stay away from glenwood south all together. lol
A former member
Post #: 10
I was able to make it out last Saturday and I must say that liquid is an awesome club! This place definitely has potential to be our main stomping ground. No top forty club bullshit, decent djs and plenty of eccentric peeps and old school ravers. On a Saturday! It has been a while sense Raleigh could say that so lets put some real soul back in this town and stay away from glenwood south all together. lol

Agreed, the venue was awesome. Music was pumping once they had right levels, and the vibe was great. The only problem was the lack of people there, which is why after a while some decided to head over to White Collar Crime, finishing it off at Legends. I will definitely go back there again because I agree with you, as a Techno group we need to support these clubs so we can have some place to have glow stick wars at...
Thanks guys for setting this up, the few times we sat in VIP, we got a chance to get to know each other a little. Special shout out to Goth She Devil Julie and Princess Melaine for making me feel like I wasn't the only one dressed up from the group.