Technologists of Color Message Board Technologists of Color Discussion Forum › Ideas Are Worthless ATL 2012

Ideas Are Worthless ATL 2012

Marcellus H.
mhaynes
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone. Black Founders Startup Venture is hosting the "Ideas are Worthless" conference June 22nd.  I'm planning to go (as of this moment).

Here's the website for more information.

http://www.blackfoundersconference.com/­

"The Ideas Are Worthless conference is a forum to connect, educate, and inspire every attendee towards execution. Hosted by Black Founders Startup Ventures. The conference will bring together a diverse perspective of tech entrepreneurship, while providing a platform for emerging companies, entrepreneurs, and investors to connect and take action. The program will include panelists (including investors, CEOs, entrepreneurs, engineers)  sharing insights into startup fundraising, how to fail and still succeed, investment strategies, targeting customers, running a company, new startup trends, and finding technical talent for your startup."

Warm Regards

Marcellus
Teresa
trd1005
Snellville, GA
Post #: 14
Thanks for the heads up on this, Marcellus. I am registered and planning to attend. Anyone else going?
Mahlon G.
user 11889184
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
I'm registered as well. Looking forward to it.