Technori Meetup Message Board Chicago Tech Meetup Discussion Forum › Looking for website developer(s)

Looking for website developer(s)

A former member
Post #: 3
We are in the very early stage of this start-up but close enough that I thought it would be prudent to start the search for our site developer. If you take a look at www.jockbrokers.com you will get a general idea of what we need and be able to assess whether you have the time or skills to do it.

We are looking for two things right now.

1) Locate and decide on the website developer, and get a solid bid for the project.

2) We still need partners for the remaining $155,000 of the startup budget.

If you have interest in either, please fill out the form on the contact us page at www.jockbrokers.com and we will respond with the information you request.

Thank you,
Justin Baggott
Jockbrokers CEO
Brett M.
cspreston
Durham, NC
Post #: 37
Hi Justin,

I see that you posted this last year, but I thought I would reach out to you anyways.

I know many talented (and affordable) web developers that could handle your project (depending on where things stand now). Please email me if you'd like me to provide an introduction.

Thanks,

Brett Miller
dev@cspreston.com