Tuesday, July 9, 2013 @ 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM - Speaker: Many Speakers and Activities (See Below)
Pro Se Law, Common Core, the 4th Amendment and preparing for emergencies - water - Do you have enough?
We have a wealth of activity and speakers this Tuesday.
1) Bill Tezak with Legal Shield - As part of OC OK Legal Research & Action Committee: We have an organized a Orange County meet-up for Legal Issue sharing with the ability to have Legal Questions & Answers with Pro Se Litigants in the areas of Traffic Law, Foreclosure Law, Eviction Law, Bankruptcy Law, Criminal Law, and Civil Litigation Practice and Procedure. Also, thorough the meet-ups there will be Pro-Se Self-help Workshops for those interested in learning how to Arrest Proof themselves and Assert, Defend and/or Enforce their Constitutionally Protected Rights!
Sign-up and Register with Link: http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-Self-Help-Litigation-Group/
2) Wayne Harropson - Common Core - Just call Wayne ‘Son of Sam’…. Sam Blumenfeld that is; the author of NEA Trojan Horse in American Education.
Wayne is a California General Contractor that recognized in the 90s that socialists had designs on his seven year old daughter when she brought home a textbook just teeming with Marxist quackery.
Samuel Blumenfeld’s book NEA Trojan Horse in American Education filled in the details for him of that Marxist agenda has found its fulfillment in the Common Core State Standards being imposed on schools today.
He has been speaking at Orange County School boards along with his collegues at Orange County Common Core Concerned citizens to expose that agenda in the hopes that that knowledge will spawn a groundswell that would in turn influence legislators to reject the federal over-reach at the state level.
3) Frank Alonso - Campaign For Liberty will be speaking on restoration of the Fourth Amendment and Senator Rand Paul's Senate Bill.
4) Rob Clayton - Will discuss emergency water storage and resources as part of our preparedness moment and www.operationsleepinggiant.com program.
5) Former Fullerton police officer and now murder defendant Joe Wolfe is scheduled for a 995 hearing (motion to dismiss charges), and a TSC (Trial Setting Conference) this Friday, July 12th at 9:00 a.m. in Department C-40, Central Justice Center, Santa Ana. The goal is to join Wolfe with the other two murderers Ramos and Cicinelli for the October trial date. Show up in your Oath Keeper shirt/hat. Don't be late.
6) Del Mar Gun Show in San Diego this weekend July 13 & 14. Help is needed both days. Contact Rob Clayton directly at the meeting. Go to our Events page for more info.
Orange County Oath Keepers General Meetings are twice a month, on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at The Old World Village.
Food and Beverages available from The Old World before, after and during the meetings.
The Old World Village
7561 Center Ave #49
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Directions to location:
We meet every second and fourth Tuesday of each month. All Oath Keepers including active & retired first responders (police, firemen, etc.) military/veterans, and citizen patriots are welcome. Please join us. We will discuss who we are, why we exist, and how we can take positive peaceful action. We also have several projects we need help with.