This will be a 10 day photo expedition beginning in Santa Fe New Mexico and ending with the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. Join us for the entire trip or any part of the trip.
If you are seriously considering this trip, send me a message
via meetup.com, and I will give you a detail schedule.
Here are some of the photo ops for this trip:
- Kelby Photowalk at the French Quarters
- Spanish Pueblos with Adobe Architectures
- Oldest Church in America
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi - Built 1869 - 1886
- Monument to American Settlers on the Santa Fe Trail
- Classical Gas Museum
- More Pueblos
- Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad Tour
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- And much more…….
Bring plenty of memory cards and way to back up your photos while traveling, like a laptop with plenty of room on the hard drive or an external USB drive.
Everyone is responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals. My wife and I will be traveling via Southwest Airlines and rental car. We will be staying at Marriott Brand Hotels.
If you would like to participate in this trip, please contact me.