addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville and Tennessee History Message Board › Hello Fellow History Buffs

Hello Fellow History Buffs

Suzanne
user 58333962
Nashville, TN
I have stepped up to lead this group because I don't want it to disappear. I am able to lead it for free because I am already the organizer of another group. But I could really use help with the administrative tasks.
I love history! I did a history minor in college. I am from New Jersey, the "hotbed" of the American revolution with history pretty much everywhere you plant your foot, so that always kept me interested.
If you have any idea regarding what you would like to see or where you would like to go, let me know...I haven't seen any major historical sites here and I  don't know much about the local history yet.  Of course, I know something about the battle of Nashville and have heard bits about the battle of Franklin, but that's about it.
Please let me know if you would like to co-host.
Suzanne
Jeff W.
user 14056683
Franklin, TN
Post #: 1
Thanks for taking over this group Suzanne. I enjoyed the events I went to since I found this group this summer. I have been busy the last few weeks and haven't been able to attend them.