addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tennessee Wild MeetUp! Message Board › Cancelling Sunday's hike.

Cancelling Sunday's hike.

A former member

I noticed that a number of folks have cancelled participation in Sunday's planned hike due to the ongoing heatwave that we find ourselves in.  Upon reflection, I have decided to cancel this hike and reschedule it for later in the fall when it is cooler.  If this hike was along water for much of the way, I would not cancel, but it is dry for almost the entire length excepting while we are in Pressley Cove for lunch.   Apologies.  Better safe than sorry.

Jeff Hunter

Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy