addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tennessee Wild MeetUp! Message Board › Cancelling Sunday's hike.

Cancelling Sunday's hike.

A former member

I noticed that a number of folks have cancelled participation in Sunday's planned hike due to the ongoing heatwave that we find ourselves in.  Upon reflection, I have decided to cancel this hike and reschedule it for later in the fall when it is cooler.  If this hike was along water for much of the way, I would not cancel, but it is dry for almost the entire length excepting while we are in Pressley Cove for lunch.   Apologies.  Better safe than sorry.

Jeff Hunter