Tennessee Wild MeetUp! Message Board › Looking for Vendor

Looking for Vendor

Anju W.
user 10862086
Cleveland, TN
Post #: 86
Hey guys.. This is not hiking related but my son's Montessori school is celebrating Maifest (all proceeds go towards a new school) on May 18th in Cleveland, TN. It's a German Cultural festival and we are looking for some vendors. We are expected to have around 600 ppl show up for the event. The vendors should all have something educational and something the kids can participate in. We don't want the regular fair types there. Currently, we have a Bee keeper, Greenway Table with teach about gardening (last year kids put together a little jar garden), Alpaca Farmer( bringing some Alpaca's..etc), Dairy farmer (but not finalized so I would love a suggestion).
Do you guys have any other ideas or someone you would like to see as a vendor? My only conditions are that the vendors have something that is educational and something the kids can do hands on. TIA!!

I would love a outdoor related vendor that would teach kids about importance of being outside, decorate walking sticks, they can sell field guides and any other material or someone who would bring an obstacle course for kids to run through.