addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jen
jal8675
Marina del Rey, CA
Post #: 1
If anyone is ever up for just hitting a ball around for a half hours or so, please message me. I work in Westwood and live in the Marina so anywhere in between, after 7pm or on weekends work well. I am probably a 2.5-3 level player. I struggle with my serve so sometimes I just like to hit the ball around to get moving. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Jen,
I would be up to that.I can during the weekend. I need to practice also. Let me know.Thank you
Giselle S.
user 41812752
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
Jen, I would love to rally with you (and Francesca, too)! My serve sucks so I know the feeling about wanting to just hit the ball around. Let me know if you want to get together sometime! My email is sotelogiselle@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!!! Giselle
A former member
Post #: 4
Mine is fkemitch@mac.com
Francesca
Laura
user 46423232
Los Angeles, CA
Hi, I live in culver city and i havent played in a while and would like to rally with someone. I am available almost any time on the weekends and after 7 on weekdays. I would love to join anyone who wants to hit ball!
Jen
jal8675
Marina del Rey, CA
All - I am happy to have some takers! Email me at jal.meetup@yahoo.com and we'll sort something out. I am off to Mammoth skiing this weekend but will get back to you next week. Jen
Ella D
user 58780992
Culver City, CA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone...I see I'm a little late to this conversation but ditto to everything everyone else said! please message me if you'd like to play weekends or weekdays after 7p. Thx!
Jen
jal8675
Marina del Rey, CA
I am so sorry I have been remiss about getting back to everyone!! I have been swamped the last few weeks. Things calm down after this weekend and I'd love to get something together! Please forgive me! Hope to meet up and play soon!
A former member
I am available on weekday evenings within that proximity so you can text me at 2132451413 or email me at ocharvey@gmail.com
Lumme
user 7298748
Los Angeles, CA
Hi -- would anybody like to do some hitting on Tuesday (6/4) at 6 or 7pm in Stoner park? Lumme