addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
hello Everyone,

I am moving away! Mid July I will be leaving, That being said I will be going out to Enchanted Rock one last time, camping, climbing, and enjoying my favorite get-a-way location for the hill country. If you would like to come. I am thinking June 29th till July 1st. I will be camping at Frontier Outpost the nights I stay there. It is located about 10 miles east of enchanted rock. It is a great campground full of local entertainment. Hope to see y'all out there. If you need to get ahold of me, my cell is at the bottom of this email. Bring tape to tape your hands, AND PLENTY OF WATER. It is VERY hot out there. take care and SAFE CLIMBING!

William Quinones

Sam m
user 18636971
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I'm probably in. Need to get some trad practice in before a Boulder trip mid July. Will have another with me and may be back country camping, not sure yet. Will let you know as the date nears.