addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Texas Rock Climbing Message Board › Horseshoe Canyon Ranch over Thanksgiving

Horseshoe Canyon Ranch over Thanksgiving

Angie P.
Luv2climb
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
Hi, my friend and I are renting a cabin at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch over Thanksgiving. We are leaving Wednesday and returning Saturday, but if you wanted to stay longer you could. We have two extra twin beds. Anyone want to ride with us or meet us out there? Email me if you're interested. It's next week!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Angie,
I am interested in possibly joining you guys, including riding together. My level right now is about a 10b-ish leader and 10b/c/d tr (Austin area grades). I am fairly new to climbing, have been climbing since April of this year and am slowly inching my way up in levels. What level are you and your friend at? Cause I really don't want to slow you guys down to much if we are at a very much different levels.

Jimmy
Angie P.
Luv2climb
Austin, TX
Post #: 18
update: we have 3 and room for one more.