Texas Solar Power Society Message Board › AUSTIN OR SAN ANTONIO REGION - Business Development - Sales Position - Solar
|A former member||
AUSTIN OR SAN ANTONIO REGION - Business Development - Sales Position - Solar Photovoltaic Systems Sales Role (Commercial) - Home Office (Remote) FT for growing company
Blue Ocean Recruiting, is currently representing a growing solar company (commercial side), interviewing at this time for an exciting Account Executive - Business Development/Sales position. Current openings in Colorado, Northern California, Southern California, and San Antonio/Austin, TX regions.
This position will be a home office (remote) position, but will involve travel to commercial clients, mostly local, and occasionally out of state, in the San Antonio or Austin market. This position will start out targeting your specific region, and could eventually expand across other states.
This business development / sales position requires a unique combination of technical & communication skills to guide customers and help them find the right “solar fit” for their facility. This person is responsible for taking initial sales calls, qualifying leads, scheduling customer meetings, presenting system and financing options to the customer, working with the system designer to complete the initial PV system design, developing the sales quote, and closing the sale. In this solar photovoltaic systems sales role, candidate will be responsible for working with potential customers to define requirements for and the design of photovoltaic system installations. He/she communicates and shares information/methods with cross-functional team members to achieve organizational goals. This person also applies expertise to creatively solve difficult and challenging problems.
• Present and sell Solar systems to clients.
• Follow up on new opportunities and referrals.
• Work with customer to investigate what is needed for any incentive paperwork
• Logging all communications with customers in contact database.
• Achieve quarterly and yearly sales quotas for assigned area
• Consistent interaction with customers providing design schematics and product information
• Produce scope of work per project & send out to contractors/owner
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows.
• Conducting site evaluations for potential customers performing all necessary actions and collected essential documentation.
• Analysis of customers' current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment.
• Communicating with project manager regarding system design and installation.
• Coordinate with PR for monthly news letter
• Stay abreast of current trends related to the organization’s products and services and anticipate future trends likely to have an impact on its work.
Competitive based on experience
Must have reliable transportation.
Mileage will be paid to employee.
Laptop will be provided to employee.
Computer skills are required.
In order to be considered, please submit the following:
2) Current Salary
3) Salary range you'd consider a new position at in sales (at least a range) (include base and commission ranges)
4) And please go down the description and bullet points and provide some specific examples of your experience relative to the job description functions
Executive & Professional Recruitment for Companies
Blue Ocean Recruiting LLC