Meet other local Sport Bike owners, riders and enthusiasts. We welcome all sport, sport tourers, and naked bikes. Let's meetup for socializing, discussing everything two wheels, eating some good grub, and most importantly RIDE. All levels of riders are welcome from the seasoned track veteran to the newbie who just purchased his/her first bike . In fact we encourage the newbies to come out as it's a great opportunity for them to network with other riders and learn the ins and outs of riding in Houston. We're excited to see you on the next ride. Let's Go!
TXSR is committed to safe and respectful riding at all levels of experience. Members must display a high level of character, and be willing to share their knowledge with less experienced riders who also have a passion for riding. Ride Your Own Ride!
Rider Code of Conduct:
Texas Sport Bike Riders is a network of Meet Up groups dedicated to provide a local community for serious performance riding enthusiasts and to share their passion with others and mentor (give back) to the community by passing along their skills to new riders. The basic Rider Code of Conduct for Texas Sportbike Riders is as follows:
1. Texas Sportbike Riders is organized by servant leaders who give their time and talent to provide safe rides, safe meet and greets, take time to plan and attend events, and mentor others to do the same.
2. “Pay it forward” principles demonstrated by the leadership and emulated by all members. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” means to help out your fellow riders as you would like them to help you in time of need.
3. Riders must understand and respect that Sportbike Riding safely takes time, training, and skill.
4. Performance (spirited) rides must be under control and not pose a threat to the general public.
5. Helping New Riders achieve their dream to ride by providing sound mentoring and frequent “New Rider” rides.
6. Safety Minded culture “AGATT – All Gear all the Time”; “Ride your own Ride”; “The Street is no place to Race”; “No Stunt Zone”
7. “Don’t be a fool, go to School” – Encourage Sportbike Members to gain new skills, sharpen existing skills, and push their limits at a Motorcycle School and not on the streets.
8. This Rider Code of Conduct cannot be changed, amended, or in any way modified except by a majority vote of the Leadership Team after initial publication.