Camp, eat, hike, bike and swim at DVSP.
Meals are "bring your own". The club will buy firewood for sitting around and making smores. We usually have a "pot luck" on Saturday evening so bring something (or two somethings) to share for dinner.
Costs for camping with the club are:
• For those who have paid their dues, Friday night is always free and an equal share of Saturday's cost. So if the two sites cost $50 and 7 people stay the cost is $7 each. Cost for Saturday will never exceed $10 no matter how many people stay.
• For those who have not paid their dues, cost is $8 for Friday night and an equal share for Saturday.
• Remember, unless you have a yearly state park pass, you will also have to pay a day use fee for coming in the park, usually $5-$7 dollars.
• Some parks charge an "excess vehicle fee" of usually $3 per vehicle if we have more than 2 or 3 per campsite (and we often do).
• Does anybody remember when camping was cheap?! I do.
As of Thursday, Aug 29 and 5:20 pm, we still have spots available. If you want to join us, please pay the $10 non-refundable deposit via PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7ULHQ62QVVTQN and sign up for the event.
You can see our deposit policy under the Pages page.