Welcome to Texoma Area Singles Over 40! We are a fun, friendly group who enjoy and appreciate what life has to offer. Our goal is having fun and making friends. Scheduled activities include dinners, movies, happy hours, hiking, flea markets, festivals, sporting events, live music, dancing, weekend getaways, and other activities suggested by our members.
Effective January 2014, there is an annual membership fee of $5.00 to join this group. You must provide your first name (no alias please), answer the profile questions, and add a current photo of yourself. This is for the protection and privacy of our members, and can provide an easy conversation starter.
Join us today! Make some new friends and have fun!
"Rules of Conduct"
1. Please honor the RSVP aspect of this group. If you are attending an event, please RSVP and if your plans change, please remember to change your RSVP. Three no shows and you will be removed from the group.
2. Members who are inactive will be removed from the group. Removed members may rejoin. Active means attend at least one Meetup every two months.
3. Please post a current photo of yourself on your profile page. We want to be able to recognize you when you show up at your first event!
4. This is not a dating site and should not be used as one. If you get to know some one at a meetup and start to date that is no problem. However, joining and contacting our members without coming to meetings is unacceptable.
5. Once you join you will have three weeks to attend a meeting or be deleted.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, May 30, 2015 4:00 PM
Friday, June 5, 2015 5:00 PM