addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Texpats NYC Message Board › "Unofficial" Lone Star NYC Meetup, Oct. 25th

"Unofficial" Lone Star NYC Meetup, Oct. 25th

A former member
On October 25th, the Dallas Cowboys meet the New York Giants on Monday Night Football. That, however, is not the big news. The Big News (and it's a secret, so shhh...) is that the 11th St. Bar will have - for one night only - ice-cold Shiner Bock on hand for the game!

No matter what you might think of the Cowboys under the stewardship of Jerry Jones (and I know I certainly have some opinions about that), or whether you're even a football fan at all, come out anyway for the Shiner Bock. I mean, when's the last time you had one?

The 11th St. Bar - a.k.a. Lone Star NYC HQ - is located at 510 11th St, between Avenues A and B. No need to RSVP for this one. Some of us will be there for sure, so just come on over.

Friendly Reminders:
*We still need folks to participate in Tom's location poll, to help us figure out where everyone lives in order to help with event planning.

*If you'd like to see us throw a holiday event and haven't done so already, please click "Like" on the idea that's posted on the main page.

*Lone Star NYC is now on Facebook, so log in and go here.