addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TEXTILE ARTS CENTER: Workshops and Classes Message Board › Zippers available for sale

Zippers available for sale

A former member
Post #: 16
Hello all I wanted to ask if anyone needs zippers or know anybody that uses zippers there is about 5-10,000 from 6 inches and up to about 36 inches brown, black and also many other colors. High quality metal zippers or coil Mostly made by Coats some are falcon.
Some pictures are on my website but this is a small only a small sample www.organicbed.com
if you are interested please contact me in New York.