addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TEXTILE ARTS CENTER: Workshops and Classes Message Board › Be on the lookout for out first event of the summer!

Be on the lookout for out first event of the summer!

user 4021166
New York, NY
Hello all!

I hope you had a safe and relaxing 4th of July celebration and have been able to productively endure these heatwaves! I know personally how the steamy NYC heat can be unforgiving when it comes to  generating generating ideas. This weather drains me!

But it's also a great time to get out, explore the city and meet new people that you can exchange new ideas with and help participate in new and interesting projects!

On that note, I would like you all to be on the look out for our next event coming at the end of July. Keep your eyes peeled and get that passion project idea you have together. We are going to give many of you an opportunity to pitch your project to generate interest, solicit ideas or ask for willing and able, talented helpers. This event is going to be great for building your summer project team!

Thank you all for your support...

TEXTILE ARTS CENTER: Workshops and Classes