Meet up with other people from Mentor and Lake County who want to participate in the "We Surround Them" ~ "9-12 Project" created by nationally syndicated talk show host, Glenn Beck. We have been meeting since March 2009.
We believe in the principles and values of The 9-12 Project (www.the912project.com). If these describe you and if you agree with 7 out of the 9 principles, then we have something in common, please, join us.
The 9 Principles
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility