Help support your MeetupChip in
Welcome to The 9-12 Project in Mentor, OH
As Seen on GBTV on Oct 13, 2011
We are glad you found us!
Meet up with other people from Mentor and Lake County who want to participate in the "We Surround Them" ~ "9-12 Project" created by nationally syndicated talk show host, Glenn Beck. We have been meeting since March 2009.
Our easy to remember web address: www.mentor912project.org
Visit our blog at: http://mentor9-12project.blogspot.com/
We believe in the principles and values of The 9-12 Project (www.the912project.com). If these describe you and if you agree with 7 out of the 9 principles, then we have something in common, please, join us.
The 9 Principles
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility