--- On Wed, 4/17/13, Robert M. Silliman <[address removed]>
From: Robert M. Silliman <[address removed]>
Subject: A21 & Common Core
To: "Robert M. Silliman" <[address removed]>
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 9:27 PM
A21 message information gives only those type
updates. Since "Common Core Standards" has a
definite political agenda that supports
"Sustainable Developement" It must be noted that
a new developement has come to light.
Last Friday the
Republican National Committee at the Los Angelus
meeting unanamously passed a resolution blasting
the "nationalizing primary-secondary education"
known as "common core." It is also the
Republican National Platform adopted in 2012.
Federal Law, the GOP resolution states,
prohibits federalizing school curricula. Dispite
the clear prohibition, however, the Obama
administration accepted "common core" and even
used so called "stimulus money" to reward states
that were most comitted to advancing the
president's agenda. Republican leaders said that
according to the resolution and experts, the
administration failed to give states,
legislatures and citizens enough time to review
the national standards before they had to commit
Meet up with other people from Mentor and Lake County who want to participate in the "We Surround Them" ~ "9-12 Project" created by nationally syndicated talk show host, Glenn Beck. We have been meeting since March 2009.
We believe in the principles and values of The 9-12 Project (www.the912project.com). If these describe you and if you agree with 7 out of the 9 principles, then we have something in common, please, join us.
The 9 Principles
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility