The Albuquerque Tarot Tribe Message Board › August Meetup

August Meetup

Cheryl R.
user 9056934
Group Organizer
Los Lunas, NM
Greetings Everyone,
And thanks to all who attended our special Meetup with Martien and Teressena Bakkens who conducted a great lesson on Elemental Tarot using their breakthrough deck "The Fifth Tarot"!  I don't know about anyone else but I had a breakthrough reading !!
This special meetup was in lieu of the regular Saturday meeting (August 17th).  Our next ABQ Tarot Tribe regular meetup will be Saturday October 19th.  (Our Lenormand Sister tribe, Sibyls of the Southwest, will be meeting in our Page One Book Store Spot in September.)
Regarding Meeting Location:  Those of you who attended our special class last week became aware that Page One's current building has been sold;  it will be demolished and a WalMart Neighborhood Market built in it's place.  Not to worry!  Page One has been offered several nearby locations by landlords happy to have them.  Drop by Page One's web site and vote for your favorite location. (psssst - the current favorite choice seems to be the location at Montgomery and Eubank - 43% of the vote so far.)  Page One's web site is : www.page1book.com­.
We will continue to meet at Page One until further notice - I'm on their email list for updates and will post them as soon as they become available.  Meanwhile, plan on meeting together here, just as always.
Thanks for your community and support of Tarot in Albuquerque!

Best regards,
Cheryl Ryder
Meetup Organizer