addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Alpharetta Toastmasters Meetup Group Message Board › Sept. 16 Meeting

Sept. 16 Meeting

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All,
I was scheduled to be the Wordmaster tonight, however I did not make it. I was a 1/4 of the way
there, and as I was driving copious amounts of smoke emenated from beneath the hood of my car.

I was looking forward to tonight as it was to be my first official duty as a Toastmaster. I feel that I
let the group down. I look forward to my next chance to contribute.

I used what was to be the word of the day above, see if you can pick it out.

A former member
Post #: 2
It's fine. You certainly did not let anyone down. Alpharetta Toastmasters is about inclusion and making everyone feel comfortable. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to participate. Maybe we'll see you at the Mock Meeting on 9/19 at St. James. We need audience support and cheerleaders!