This time we will try a new format for the regular meetup: we will have a Clojure Dojo!
Here's how it works:
- A mission is stated at the beginning: we will have to develop something
- A pair of coders is chosen, which will work on the subject following the Pair Programming rules (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_programming), with their laptop attached to the projector
- The pair will have to openly discuss what they do, so that the audience can better follow their reasoning and their code
- The audience will have to silently observe, unless directly addressed by the pair
- After 10m, one coder will have to leave the pair, and a new one will join
At the end, we will have a collective retrospective of the whole experience, so that we can focus on the interesting bits that we discovered along the journey. Clojure newbies are encouraged to join: there's no best way to learn clojure than to go ahead and code with it!