addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
"Solve all problems through meditation. Attune yourself to the active inner Guidance; the Divine Voice has the answer to every dilemma." -Lahiri Mahasaya

This Thursday night we'll focus on the power of introspection, one of the great gifts of the ancient yogic teachings, to help us get, with meditation practice, to the core of what's "going on" within and be able to move forward with actions in harmony with our higher selves and in faith.

For many, this "reads easy and does hard" and may seem only doable by a few blessed individuals.
Yet, the traditional "big yoga" (which includes meditation and living wisdom, not only physical exercise) has offered since time immemorial the scientific means to actually experience radiant joy be able to live freely from it- and amazing news is that it's universal and available to anyone.

Yogic practice is not "black and white" or "one size fits all"- it's directional and all it takes is some willingness to give it a try. It has been said that the "state of yoga," union of the our finite self with the universe, is like a loving, supportive friend who will meet any individual where ever they are..... patiently, unconditionally, without expectations. I personally have found the benefits priceless and beyond the gravity of my cognizant mind.

On the that note, support "satsang" is a key ingredient- so, with no pressure, just know- if this resonates, we're always there for you!

Many blessings,

Brook

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Ananda-Irvine-Meditation/events/21125781/­

When: Thursday, June 9, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: Temple of Light Spiritual Community
23832 Rockfield Blvd Suite 195
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-340-7408

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.