What we call love is really a whole spectrum of relating, reaching from the earth to the sky. At the most earthy level, love is sexual attraction. Many of us remain stuck there, because our conditioning has burdened our sexuality with all kinds of expectations and repressions. Then as we mature, we can begin to experience the love that exists beyond sexuality and honors the unique individuality of the other. We begin to understand that our partner often functions as a mirror, reflecting unseen aspects of our deeper self and supporting us to become whole. This love is based in freedom, not expectation or need. Its wings take us higher and higher towards the universal love that experiences all as one. - Osho
Have you ever asked yourself, what is the purpose of being in an intimate relationship?
Very few of us have. If you inquire into this basic human need, you will discover:
• At the physical level, you are driven by your instinctual need to mate and not be alone.
• At the level of personality, you feel incomplete, and want someone to complete you by being that ideal partner who fulfills all your fantasies.
• Or, you discover that, at the level of spirit, something else is possible, where you and your partner fully experience the depth of your true nature as individuals and in the experience of true contact, soul to soul.
If you are sensing that new possibility, and are ready to create a different and deeply fulfilling relationship, the Soul Dance workshop is for you.
In a safe and intimate space, you will:
• Understand and release the “relationship ideals” and expectations that keep you from true intimacy and connection.
• Realize that the spiritual purpose of all relationships is evolutionary, reflecting to you where you need to grow.
• Recognize that you have to be true to yourself to be true to another.
• Experience deep intimacy with yourself and another through the understanding and development of sexual polarity
• Attract your Soul partner through powerful and experiential guided meditations.
More information at http://integral-transformation.com/souldance.html and http://integral-transformation.com/SoulDancingExperience.html.
Dates and Times: Saturday evening, May 25th, 6:30 to 9pm; Sunday, May 26th and Monday, May 27th, 9am to 6pm.
Tuition: $197 for early registration by May 19th, ($377 for couples); $10 for Friday evening only. From May 20th, $247 for the full workshop; ($457 for couples)
Location: 15550 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Unit 1014, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
To Register: On-line please click here, or contact Sunil Ahuja at (480)[masked] or [masked]
This workshop was developed and is led by Sunil Ahuja, MSIA, founder of Integral Transformation Systems and Avatar Master. He is certified in developmental coaching and assessment, spiritual intelligence coaching and assessment, Spiral Dynamics and other spiritual modalities, and organizes the Phoenix Tantra and Arizona David Deida Meetup Groups. More information on Sunil’s background is at http://integral-transformation.com/about.html