addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Art People Message Board › Need critique group

Need critique group

A former member
Post #: 1
Avocational artist working in oils looking to improve. Ultimately, I'd like to become a vocational artist.

I am interested in a critique group who can help provide objective constructive feedback on a regular basis. I'd prefer to work in person rather than over the web. I really prefer to work over a fine Bell's product, if truth be told.

I'm starting my first "serious" series and could use the appraisal of peers to improve over the course of the project. I have the facilities to host a recurring group. What I am missing is a group of painters - any medium - who can provide direct, constructive, and meaningful critique.

I'm not looking for a mutual support group. Sorry. I have friends and family who will lie to me. I need a "buyer" or "gallery owner" mindset.

Please let me know if interested. We can talk about what your needs are ...

Jack