addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Art People Message Board › Tomorrow at the Ark

Tomorrow at the Ark

Gopa
user 4868155
Northville, MI
Hi Everyone!

I am a little worried about the weather and not sure we will be able to make it if it is snowing :( It will be a shame because Open Stage at the Ark is so amazing and enjoyable. There is another one happening on Wednesday, March 6th which is what I am thinking of reschedule this one for.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope the change in date will not affect your plans to attend.

See you then!

Gopa